Sunday, November 1, 2009

New Segment

Hey People!
I'm here to tell you about a new segment on our blog that I just came up with called BOOK REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!! What it is is that I'm going to write a new post every time I finish a book (Taylor you can do this to) then I will write a report on it and since I read a new book every 5 minutes then Taylor will be happy that I'm putting new posts up and you will be happy because you'll know lots of good books to read when your stumped on what to read!

I just read Fairest by Gail Carson Levine (one of my personal favorite authors!)
Fairest is about a girl who considered herself extremely ugly. Then she gets to go to the Castle and finds that beauty isn't as good as it seems. I recommend this to anyone who likes fantasy. If you like this you may also like Ella Enchanted, The Two princesses of Bamarre, The Wish, and Gail's newest book Ever.

From,
M
C
K
I
N
L
E
Y

1 comment:

  1. Thats a good idea except for the fact that NO ONE is looking at this blog!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete