Saturday, September 4, 2010

Shopping till u drop...from frustration

OK so today i went shoe shopping with my mom, and i have to say, it was awful. and its because my mom just doesnt have the patience it takes to shop, and so i getfrusterated and buy something i dont even want OR like!! And it really sux!!! Today wasnt as bad as it usually is, but i went shopping with my aunt adn i said "I like shopping with u becuz u dont rush me like my mom" and then of course she told my mom (UHG >_<) . SO i think thats why my mom tried harder, butim not sure. So the point of me writing this is, dont go shopping with people who dont a) like shopping and b) have no patience!!! Becuz then it looses ALL the fun!!!!!! So go shopping with peopl who have the whole day to spend shopping, like to shop, and want to hang out with u!!!!!!!! Ok thats all i have to say right now :D!!!!!!!!!!

Tay Tay Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment