Thursday, March 25, 2010

New thing I did today!

I have been trying lots of new foods some good some bad! But that's not very exciting, you can't blame me though because it's spring break and I've pretty much just been staying at home reading books and hanging out with friends! Oh yeah you all should read The Night World! It's about Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, Shapeshifters, and Solmates! Solmates are when a person from the Night World finds someone who completes them it's like they're both halves that fit into one whole and what happens when Humans and Night People are each others Solmates which defies all the rules of night people! It's THE BEST SET OF BOOKS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are 3 Volumes and 3 books in each volume! You all have to read them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Taylor! This is Kathleen, I met you at the park today, the homeschool group at the park. I'm the mom that asked you if you blog, and now I found it! Very cool that you are doing this. It's important to write, and I hope you also keep a ;journal. I really enjoyed meeting you and your Mom. I hope we all get to know each other, and our families, better. Please blog about more books you have read. My son Danny, who is 12, loves to read, and we're always looking for new book ideas. Don't forget to read "Hunger Games"! We can loan you our copy if you'd like. Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx! i didnt actually write that post, my bet friend who does the blog with me did! I will definatly try to read them! i am reading The lost conpriracy with my book club, and that ones OK...

    ReplyDelete