Sunday, March 21, 2010

New Things!

Hi everyone!
Sorry I haven't written in a while! My life has just been really crazy!
Okay so while I was thinking about my life and how I'm kinda in the same pattern with the same friends and the same routine I was thinking wow my life is kinda boring maybe I should try and do something exciting! So I've decided (and Taylor has too) to try and do something new every day anything from trying a new food to making a new friend trying a new sport or wearing something out of the ordinary 4 u like a sparkly hat or a pink feather boa! So we have decided to pledge that we will try something new every day and then write about it! You guys could try it too! I think that if u don't do something new then you'll never really live! So check up on our blog and see what we're doing to live a more exciting life!

M
C
K
I
N
L
E
Y

No comments:

Post a Comment