Wednesday, January 5, 2011

SQUARE NAILS BEYOCH!!!!!!!!

Ok i just want to let u know, SQUARE NAILS ARE UGLY!!!!! And to those of you who care abotu whats "in" SQUARE NAILS ARE OUT". not only are they out, they were never IN!!! Square isnt a flattering shape for anything! I keep my nails in an oval shape and i get compliments on how strong and nice looking they are ALL THE TIME (not to brag, but to convince you square nailed). Also, super long nails are gross and out to. Im talking like fake nail 1 inch long ones. I have long nails. but i keep it within reason.... I am going to start posting pics of my manicure (pedicures to maybe...) from now on, so this is my first one:

So what do you think? The pic makes it look like its just chipped off, but what it really is is:

Apply a coat of base coat (i used NYC french mannicure)

Then take what ever color you want and start painting the nail about half way, like you wanted to do the whole thing but were to lazy.

No let it dry just a bit, and do the base coat over it again, so that it fades the color out. It looks AMAZING. OK so i like to paint my nails so i imagine i will have about 1 or 2 a week!!! Also make sure you look at Mckinleys Pic of the day!!!

Taylor!!!!

3 comments:

  1. ur nails r ah-mazing but i have 2 keep my nails short cuz i play guitar! plus, if u paint "square nails" they look good! so it's not a crime to have "square nails". lol!

    mimi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOK i dont think they do... Thanx!!!

    ReplyDelete