Monday, October 12, 2009

About Taylor

Hello!

My name is Taylor and Iam one of the people on the show on this blog. I am unschooled and Ilove acting. I am vegitarian, which, for all you who don't know what that means, it means that i do not eat meat. I have two little brothers and no pets!(SUCKY!!!!) I love art, acting(as i said before) and reading and writing. Well that is my little intro and i am sure Mckinley will get on here A.S.A.P. to do her's.


Over and Out

Taylor

P.S. if you have any questions feel free to post one on here!

7 comments:

  1. Mckinley! get your big butt on here and write your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so silly!! I love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is a test post. DId you get it? Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  4. so it is similar to a chat room, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. yah i guess so i have to get off the blog cuz my friend wants to check her email but i will be on again by tommorow but i will be on my yahoomail

    ReplyDelete