Friday, October 30, 2009

okay peeps we need YOUR help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again Taylor keeps bugging me to write stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so I'm going to do like 5 different posts so Taylor will be happy! My first one is about how SERIOUSLY YOU NEED TO TELL YOUR FRIENDS OR REALLY ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I mean everyone like just random people you see on the street!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because once we get our show running then we want everyone to be able to see all the stuff we put on it I right now am going to send an E-mail out to EVERYONE I know about our blog and we encourage you to do that to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More stuff to read so stay tuned!
M
C
K
I
N
L
E
Y

1 comment:

  1. That does NOT count mckinley! you need to at least one a week! So doing three in a day counts 4 ur week but u have to do another 1 next week!

    ReplyDelete