Saturday, October 24, 2009

What would you call people from...?

So my dad and i got into conversation about what you would call someone from countries or states, we were especially curious about what you would call yourself if you lived in Maine. We found that you would just be called a Maine native, but also a Mainer or if you were from Maine it would be "Mainah". I cane up with a list of what I would call people form places that i thought of. Here it is!



Way of actually saying it
1 Chinese People
2 Russians
3 Maine Native
4 Azerbaijani
5 New Yorker
6 Oregonians
7 New Hampshirites



Way I would say it
1 Chinanians
2 Russanians
3 Mainanians
4 Azerbaijaniianese
5 New Yorkinese
6 Orgenanians
7 New Hampsherians


OK well that is all I can think of right now but if you guys think of any please post them on here!!!!!!!!! Thank You for reading!



Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment