Tuesday, May 11, 2010

hi!!!!!!!

OK, so today i went grocery shopping with my mom and brothers, and i realized (actually i just realized this a few minutes ago...) I am so lucky to even HAVE food! i mean think about it, I (or you) could be living on the streets in a cardboard box with no food, or in Africa, starving, so skinny you could see each of my ribs... So i have decided that i am going to stop taking things for granted, like food and water and family, and i am going to start being a better person!!! Becuz, not only will it make me happy, but it will also make OTHER people happy, AND it will give me good KARMA!

kar·ma
Pronunciation: \ˈkär-mə also ˈkər-\
Function: noun
Etymology: Sanskrit karma fate, work
Date: 1827
1 often capitalized : the force generated by a person's actions held in Hinduism and Buddhism to perpetuate transmigration and in its ethical consequences to determine the nature of the person's next existence

So, know u know what KARMA is (OK i will stop doing it in uppercase)! So the reason i am going to be a better person is so that good things will happen to me! like not getting a life threatening illness, or becoming homeless...Becuz i know i can be mean sometimes, i have been trying to avoid situations that would make me yell or make me mad! But my WONDERFUL (hint hint) Brothers seem to thoroughly dislike me, and i might be becuz i have been mean to them in the past.... But anyway, they call me names like Stupid and Turdface, so when they do that, i just take a deep breath, and walk away, becuz even if i DO say something, they're not going to stop, so what the point? Anyway, thought i would just tell u about that, so...

LUVS~

rolyaT (taylor)

No comments:

Post a Comment