Thursday, May 6, 2010

I love you all!

Dude the fish on here are SO cool! I was like zoning out (while I was supposed to be doing chores) and I was feeding them and they are SO cool!
Have any of you seen Buffy The Vampire Slayer? (the show not the movie) She is SOOOOOOOO cool! I mean she's pretty she's tough she's sarcastic (wow sounds like me! lol) and she has her own TV show! I mean how much cooler can you get? They have it on Netflix now on watch instantly and you all should watch it instantly! lol
Okay here's my word of advice for the day! You know how there are always those girls (or boys) that seem to just have all the luck they get all the guys (or girls), they have 1,000,000,000,000 friends, they've got all the coolest clothes, and they've got that "It" quality? Well guess what? YOU can be that girl. (or boy) Think about how they act, (probably really nice to EVERYONE even the little #$%^&*!) How they stand, (probably very strait and strong looking) and how they act around the opposite sex (probably more flirty and cool). But guess what? YOU can do that to next time you feel super insecure or kinda out of the loop think of what that person would do and DO it life is to short to be shy and think badly of yourself! So take a risk make a new friend and BE YOUR AMAZING SELF! Okay your probably thinking she sounds like some person on a magazine or TV show but just try it and tell me how it works!

I <3 you all!

M
C
K
I
N
L
E
Y

No comments:

Post a Comment