Sunday, May 9, 2010

ITS MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!!!!!

YAYAYAYAYA! time to celebrate the women who carried us inside them for 9 months, gave birth to us, feed us, house us and love us. DON'T take your mother for granted, becuz someday, she'll be gone, and you will be full of regret. So for all u ppl who dont live with ur mother, call her once in a while, just to see how she's doing! And if you still live with your mother, dont pick fights, help out with stuff with out being asked, and who knows, maybe you'll get what you wanted for your birthday ;) Anyway, i dont want to make you cry or anything, so I'll stop, yes yes, i know, i am just so wise! (JOKING)! So... I rode my bike to the park today, cuz thats what my mom wanted to do, and it felt good! I mean, i haven't ridden my bike since ike, December, when i was in this play and my mom would work on the weekends, so i had to bike in the freezing cold in the morning! But I dont want to turn this in to a pity party, so anyway, like i was ssaying, it was really nice to ride my bike after so long! SO i think i am going to try to do it more often! NOW, i HAVE to tell you about the awesome bike my mom and dad have! So, as some of you know, i have 2 little brothers (5 and 6) and they can ride they're bikes, but not very far so, we bought this "extender kit" that takes the back of your bike, and makes it like a foot longer,and moves the tire back. Then on top, there is a big board that can hold up to 300 pounds! So the board isnt really very safe for people to ride on for a long time, so my dad and brothers and my grammpa made another board for it, with SEATS on it, so now my little brothers have somewhere to sit! PRETTY COOL! OK well i have to go!

:)
LUVS!
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment